MicroNova YUZU is an open-source (BSD license) EL-based JSP tag libary designed to augment JSTL (compatible with both JSP 1.2 and JSP 2.0). YUZU is used in commercial products such as ILOG JRules.
- nestable/encodable map with XML/JSON support
- "codec" functions (useable as JSP 2.0 EL functions)
- structured parameters with support for
file upload and select/radio control
- JSP "subroutine" call with non-string arguments and return value
- embedded EL pattern evaluation for regular text and SQL query
- HTTP client and response control
- HTML-to-DOM parser
- multipart email and mailbox
- dynamic method invocation, iterator, map, and resource map
YUZU consists of the following tags: set, out, map, eval, param, call, value, return, include, log, postData, throw, synchronized, query, update, response, system, filter, parseHtml, mail, mailFolder.
All YUZU tags follow a simple common behavioral pattern (prepare/import/default/process/assign/export) for ease of learning and extension.
YUZU is also hosted on SourceForge.
- version 20081228:
- version ja-20060612 (Japanese version):
© 1996-2022, MicroNova® LLC. All rights reserved.
We are a consulting and software development firm and not affiliated
with Micronova Manufacturing, Inc. or Data General Corporation.